Classes & Parties
Phantom Chef’s culinary studio on Washington Avenue in Endicott, New York, offers a restaurant-quality kitchen designed to accommodate culinary classes for up to 16 students.
Sign up for a hands-on lesson with fellow Greater Binghamton foodies! Classes make a great date night, a fun outing with co-workers or an enjoyable ladies night out. You can also book the space, invite your friends and have a private party.
Classes run roughly two and a half to three hours, including the time to enjoy your creations. Tools, supplies and ingredients will be provided. This is an immersive experience led by Phantom Chef’s owner, Michelle McIlroy, a highly trained chef and experienced instructor. Come ready to learn!
*** Unless otherwise noted, our classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and over ***
Date Night Dinner: Deliciously Healthful
Start your New Year with a delightfully light Date Night dinner at Phantom Chef. We will start with a hearty carrot & ginger soup, followed by a salmon entree with flavorful, with healthy sides. Dessert will be a fresh citrus fruit salad topped with oat & honey granola.
Kids in the Kitchen: Italian Feast
We’ll prepare an Italian feast with fresh pasta, meatballs and sauce. You’ll get the recipes and the cooking tips you need to repeat the meal at home!
Flavors of the Mediterranean
We’ll make a Mediterranean feast/mezze table featuring baba ghanoush, spanikopita, spiced lamb chops with tzatziki sauce, tabbouleh, and marinated chicken shish kebabs. Finish the meal with roasted stone fruit drizzled with honey and citrus yogurt.
Learn classic French culinary techniques and dishes. Impress your friends and family with coq au vin, potato gratin, and haricots verts amandine. Appetizer: Endive and arugula salad with dijon vinaigrette. Dessert: decadent chocolate pots de crème.
Make Your Own Pasta
Learn to make fresh egg pasta by hand. We will make hand-cut and machine-cut pasta shapes as well as classic ricotta-filled ravioli. We will prepare delicious sauces to accompany the pasta, too.
We will prepare recipes for an authentic taco bar, including chicken, shrimp and steak, fresh guacamole, a variety of salsas, beans and rice. Join us for this culinary fiesta!
Winter Comfort Foods
Join Chef Michelle for an evening of warm and cozy winter comfort favorites. We will prepare prepare chili, creamy mac & cheese, chicken & biscuits and double chocolate fudge brownies.
*** CANCELLATION POLICIES***
• Class registration fees are not refundable for cash.
• If you find that you are unable to attend a class after you have registered, please notify us as soon as possible via e-mail or phone.
• The class registration fee will be applied to the next class you wish to attend or returned to you as a gift certificate for future use if you cancel prior to 48 hours before the class.
• Registration cancellations placed less than 48 hours before the class start time will not be applied to future classes or returned as a gift certificate for future use.
• Phantom Chef LLC reserves the right to cancel a class if necessary. Classes that are cancelled by Phantom Chef LLC will be refunded in full, regardless of the time frame. Inclement weather does not necessarily cancel a class. Phantom Chef LLC will contact you if the class is cancelled.